Time & Location
Feb 27, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
In-Person or Webinar, 10555 Clayton Rd, Frontenac, MO 63131, USA
About the event
Leesa Ross, of the City of Frontenac, and JoAnn Cova, of the City of Maryland Heights, will be discussing the role of the City Clerk: covering descriptions of the job, requests for public records, and other city policies related to filling the role of City Clerk. *Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance to apply for continuing education credit from their respective organization.
- City Clerk Job Descriptions and Duties;
- Applications and Regulations;
- Election Information;
- Purchasing Policies; and
- Best Practices.
- City Clerks;
- City Officials; and
- City Administrators/Managers.
- PowerPoint Presentation; and
- Sample City Documents.
- $20 per person per seminar OR $50-200 Tuition Option to All 2020 Training Sessions for All Employees.