2021 Legislative Review
Time & Location
About the Event
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., Pat Kelly, Executive Director of the Municipal League of Metro St. Louis, will be discussing and will be discussing the outcomes of the 2021 Missouri legislative session and predictions for next year.
- 2021 Bills of Municipal Interest, with Focus on:
- HB 362/HB 27 - Sunshine Law; HB 526 - Failure to Appear; HB 920 - Eliminating April Elections; HB 271 - Missouri Local Government Expenditure Database; Various Bills Regarding Wayfair Sales/Use Tax; SB 27/SB 108 - Utility, Cable, and Video; and others.
- Impact of the New Laws; and
- Predictions for Next Year.
- City Administrators/Managers;
- City Clerks;
- Elected Officials; and
- Municipal Attorneys.
- Summary of Bills of Municipal Interest;
- Helpful State Website Reference List;
- Representative Contact List; and
- PowerPoint Presentation.
Cost: $20 per person per Training Session OR $50-200 Tuition Option to all 2021 Training Sessions for All Employees
Please join us for the Municipal Officials Training Academy’s training session via live webinar access on Thursday May 27, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.