Becoming a More Effective Municipal Leader or Manager (1)
Time & Location
About the event
On Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., Gerry Welch, Mayor of Webster Groves, Missouri, will be discussing the basic fundamentals of effective leadership, the roles of leaders and managers, and the tools that foster successful processes, decision making, and results. *Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance to apply for continuing education credit from their respective organization.
· Knowing and Understanding Your Role;
· Exploring the Difference Between the Responsibilities of Leaders and Managers;
· Basic Fundamentals of Success; and
· Effective Processes, Team Building, and Collaboration in Decision Making.
· City Administrators/Managers;
· City Clerks;
· Department Heads;
· Municipal Staff; and
· Elected Officials.
· PowerPoint Presentation; and
· List of Resources.
Cost: $20 per person per Training Session OR $50-200 Tuition Option to all 2019 Training Sessions for All Employees.
Please join us for the Municipal Officials Training Academy’s training session either via live webinar access or in-person at Frontenac City Hall, 10555 Clayton Rd., Frontenac, MO. 63131 (2nd floor training room) on Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.