Time & Location
About the event
On Thursday, March 26, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., Kendall Reeves of Cunningham, Vogel & Rost, P.C. will be discussing various economic development tools and incentives for Missouri cities.*Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance to apply for continuing education credit from their respective organization.
- Explanation of Taxes and Other Revenue Sources (including NID, CID, TDD and TIF);
- Administration of Special Districts and Development Incentives;
- Best Practices of Financing Techniques; and
- Changes, Legislative Trends, and Other Updates.
- Finance Officers/Directors;
- Economic Development Directors;
- City Administrators/Managers;
- Elected Officials;
- Municipal Attorneys; and
- City Clerks.
- PowerPoint Presentation;
- List of Imposable Taxes for Municipalities and Statutory Authority; and
- Checklist for Administration of Special Districts.
- $20 per person per seminar OR $50-200 Tuition Option to All 2020 Training Sessions for All Employees.