Wed, Nov 20|
In-Person or Webinar
Navigating Local Government Elections: A Primer on Candidate Issues
On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., Kendall Reeves and Joe Bond of Cunningham, Vogel & Rost, P.C., will be discussing election law with a specific focus on candidates.
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
In-Person or Webinar, 10555 Clayton Rd, Frontenac, MO 63131, USA
About the event
· Sources of Election Law in Missouri;
· General Timeline and Important Deadlines;
· Notice Requirements;
· Candidate Withdrawal;
· Candidate Statements and Qualifications;
· Recalls, Recounts and Challenges; and
· FAQs and Resources.
· Elected Officials;
· City Clerks;
· City Administrators/Managers; and
· Municipal Attorneys.
· PowerPoint Presentation;
· Candidates Comprehensive Handouts; and
· Quick Reference Election Timeline/Checklist for City Clerks.
Cost: $20 per person per Training Session OR $50-200 Tuition Option to all 2019 Training Sessions for All Employees
**This presentation is an installment in CVR's Navigating Local Government Elections Series. The first installment was presented on October 26, 2017 focusing on ballot questions.
Please join us for the Municipal Officials Training Academy’s training session either via live webinar access or in-person at Frontenac City Hall, 10555 Clayton Rd., Frontenac, MO. 63131 (2nd floor training room) on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.