Next Month's Training Session
Time & Location
About the event
On February 28, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., Lorenzo Boyd, Martin Ghafouri, Dan Smith, and Becky Esrock from Stifel Nicolaus will be discussing the fundamentals of municipal bonds and best practices, as well as a market update. *Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance to apply for continuing education credit from their respective organization.
• Overview of Municipal Bond Types;
• Municipal Bond Voting Requirements;
• Overview of the Overall Transaction;
• Market Update; and
• Best Practices.
• City Administrators/Managers;
• Finance Officers;
• Municipal Staff;
• Elected Officials; and
• Municipal Attorneys.
• Municipal Bond Financing Team Checklist;
• Key Steps to Issuing Municipal Bonds; and
• PowerPoint Presentation.
• $20 per person per seminar OR $50-200 Tuition Option to All 2018 Training Sessions.
Please join us for the Municipal Officials Training Academy’s training session either via live webinar access or in-person at Frontenac City Hall, 10555 Clayton Rd., Frontenac, MO. 63131 (2nd floor training room) on Thursday, February 28, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.