Thu, Jan 23|
In-Person or Webinar
Sign Regulations - Common Pitfalls and Changes in Law
On Thursday, January 23, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m., Edward Sluys of Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O'Keefe, P.C., will be discussing sign regulations: the changes in the law over the last 10 years and common issues faced by cities with respect to compliance with recent case law.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
In-Person or Webinar, 10555 Clayton Rd, Frontenac, MO 63131, USA
About the event
- Sign Code Development;
- Sign Code Compliance;
- Recent Legal Developments;
- Tools and Mechanisms for Updating Regulations; and
- Best Practices.
- City Planners;
- Community Development Directors;
- City Administrators/Managers; and
- Municipal Attorneys.
- PowerPoint Presentation; and
- Sample Sign Code Provisions Handout.
- $20 per person per seminar OR $50-200 Tuition Option to All 2019 Training Session for All Employees.
Please join us for the Municipal Officials Training Academy’s training session either via live webinar access or in-person at Frontenac City Hall, 10555 Clayton Rd., Frontenac, MO. 63131 (2nd floor training room) on Thursday January 23, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.